Learning through vocational education and training 2022 survey Prize Terms and Conditions
Eligible participants who have completed the Learning through vocational education and training 2022 survey may be in the running to win one (1) of five (5) $100.00 prepaid gift cards by completing the Random Prize Draw Entry Form.
By participating in this survey and completing the Random Prize Draw Entry Form, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You meet the eligibility requirements for participation in the survey;
- You confirm that you are over the age of 18;
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Minister for Innovation and Skills/DIS will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of you participating in the survey, entering into the draw or accepting or using the prize;
- You release the State Government of South Australia (including DIS), its officers, employees, and agents from, and indemnifies each of them against, any and all liability or any loss, damage or injury of any kind arising from or in connection with your participation in the survey, this draw or the prize;
- DIS reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend the draw at any stage at its absolute discretion and will not be liable to replace or reimburse any of the prizes. DIS may substitute any of the prizes at its discretion. Prizes must be claimed in person by 30 April 2022. No prize can be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash;
- You confirm the information you provide is accurate, and that you consent to the collection of, and use of, your personal information for the purpose of the survey and the survey prize draw;
- Any personal information you provide through the Prize Draw Entry Form is managed by DIS in accordance with the PC012 Information Privacy Principles (IPPS) Instruction.