Partner with us to co-design innovative training projects
We’re working closely with business and industry to co-design innovative and strategic projects. We have expanded the scope of Skilling South Australia projects to address the current workforce needs as a result of impacts of COVID-19.
Skilling South Australia Projects
Skilling South Australia Projects are co-designed with business and industry to drive apprenticeship and traineeship growth, and to help people gain skills and qualifications to build lasting careers.
The Department welcomes project applications that:
- increase regional apprenticeships
- kickstart growth in apprenticeships within a business or occupation
- support strategic industry sectors (such as defence, information technology, cybersecurity and disability services) to meet key skills shortages and needs
- demonstrate innovative approaches or new models that can be trialled and adopted more broadly to support an industry sector
- transition sectors with historically low use of apprenticeships
- target specific cohorts where there is traditional under-representation in the industry.
Applications may support:
- apprenticeship ready courses which provide pathways to apprenticeships
- apprenticeship projects
- ‘like’ activity projects that share similar characteristics to an apprenticeship
- strategic projects.
Propose a project
If you’re interested in delivering a project, read the guidelines and submit an application.
Be inspired by projects already underway
Need some inspiration?
Discover what Skilling South Australia Projects we’re investing in.