Opportunities to create skilled careers
We’ve unlocked increased opportunities for students and career seekers to access training and build skilled careers.
Apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
Apprenticeships and traineeships open the door to hundreds of careers.
With our state’s fastest growing industries having high demand for skilled workers, we’re supporting apprentices to:
- learn real skills in the workplace
- gain nationally recognised vocational education and training qualifications
- earn a wage while learning
- develop skills needed by industry
- put learnings straight to work.
Through Skilling South Australia, students can:
- access more than 700 subsidised apprenticeship and traineeship qualifications
- combine school studies with a flexible apprenticeship
- gain additional Learner Support Services to help overcome barriers to undertake and complete training
- claim on the cost of attending training as a regional apprentice or trainee.